[THREDDS #GIZ-939435]: lead.unidata.ucar.edu THREDDS products unavailable

Felix,

Out system admin says:

We should only be missing some stations from native_radar_level3, which I didn't
think Felix used.  If that's what he's missing, I don't think I will have the
partition working until next week.  Otherwise, what isn't working?  Perhaps we
have other problems as well.

Robb...

Ticket ID: GIZ-939435
Department: Support THREDDS