[THREDDS #FYW-620774]: TDS: forward slashes only in "location"?

Hi again Rich,

I just tried this out with our current 4.0 code on my Windows machine and it
did fine with a backslash separated path as the value of address@hidden How did
your attempt fail? Any error messages in catalogErrors.log, threddsServlet.log,
or catalina.out?

You might check that the path attribute doesn't contain any backslashes. I
think that would throw a wrench into the works.

Ethan

Ticket ID: FYW-620774
Department: Support THREDDS