[THREDDS #XLF-842400]: Unable to restart thredds data server

Hi Didier,

> I downloaded and installed th latest latest development
> version (4.0) of THEDDS.
>
> Deployment is ok and also the samples catalog provided.
>
> But if try to stop then start Thredds (using tomcat manager and
> without changing anything) then I get:
> 'Application at context path /thredds could not be started'
>
> Is this a bug or did I miss something ?

The currently available development release has a few problems when it is
installed without an existing content/thredds directory. I'll get a new version
of it out on the FTP site later today.

Ethan

Ticket ID: XLF-842400
Department: Support THREDDS