[THREDDS #RTG-134199]: Catalog configuration: Date selection

Hi Yolanda,

Can you send us a copy of your configuration file (or just a snippet of the
appropriate section)? I'm not clear on how you have things setup and looking at
your configuration might help us understand the restriction issue.

Thanks,

Ethan

> IAnother issue I am trying to solve is: For the dataset newer than 15
> days I want to restrict access:
>
> I have already done that.
>
> But for the dataset with older data I want to give free access:
> nevertheless both datasets are in the same location (physically) and
> thredds applys the restriction for the second dataset also even if in
> the catalog I don't add a restriction access tag.
>
> Do I have to physically separate those files I my hard disk? Thredds
> cannon handle this?

Ticket ID: RTG-134199
Department: Support THREDDS