[THREDDS #JUG-478150]: Question re NOAAPXCD and THREDDS

Hi Randy,

re:
> do you mean that those pqact files show us how to basically file the data.

Yes.

> Does it actually do the cating of the grib data so we have one file per model
> per run?

The way that the FILE action works in the LDM is that new products received that
match the extended regular expression specified in the patter-action file entry
are written to the end of the file specified ** unless the '-close' flag is
included
(i.e., unless one has 'FILE -close').  Writing the new products to the end of an
existing file _is_ a 'cat' of the products.

When you review the actions in the files I sent you, you will see part of the
pattern specified matches the model runtime.  The entries will, therefore, write
all of the fields for a model runtime into a single file.

> Side note. We are still trying to setup on our end so that our noaapxcd
> machine
> can access the CONDUIT.

OK.  I never heard back if your 'notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h idd.cise-nsf.gov'
test
worked or not.

Ticket ID: JUG-478150
Department: Support THREDDS