Re: [netcdf-java] announce: release candidate Netcdf-Java 4.0

Hi Sachin:

TDS 3.17 uses NJ 2.2

TDS 4.0 uses NJ 4.0, and is available on the TDS home page. We are working on a TDS release that uses the latest NJ 4.0, but it will be a few more weeks.

Sachin Kumar Bhate wrote:
John,

Is the latest release of TDS version 3.17 using netcdf-java 4.0 ?

If not, then do you have a TDS developmental version which uses netcdf-java 4.0, which we can
use for test purposes.

thanks.

Sachin