[THREDDS #CXD-368286]: <variables> metadata in THREDDS catalogs

Hi Roland,

Roland wrote:

> See the attached. It mimics what my code
> does and produces the same error.

Hmm. I'm still not having any problems.

Could you grab the latest 2.2.22 jars from our FTP site
(ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v2.2.22/) and see if that works for
you?

If it still doesn't work, what is the OS you are running on and what version of
the JVM?

Ethan

Ticket ID: CXD-368286
Department: Support THREDDS