[THREDDS #PNH-388743]: help_needed/thredds_data_server

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Is the data you want to serve on one
machine and the THREDDS Data Server (TDS) is running on a different machine?

For the TDS to serve data, it must be accessible on a local or a mounted disk.
Once the data is accessible to the TDS, you need to configure the TDS to serve
the data. For more detail on how to configure the TDS, see our TDS Admin
Tutorial:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tutorial/

the "Basic TDS Configuration" page is a good place to start

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tutorial/BasicConfig.html

Hope that helps,

Ethan

> Dear SIr,
>
> I have installed Thredds data server in fedora 9. Thredds server is
> successfully running.
>
> I have created one folder which contains netCDF data in one
> computer(B). I want to access that folder containing the data from
> different computer(A) which is having thredds server. How can i write
> datasets in order to access netCDF data from computer A to computer B.
>
> Appreciate your help in resolving this issue.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Raghavendra.

Ticket ID: PNH-388743
Department: Support THREDDS