[netCDFJava #TTG-191401]: Inconsistent array length error

Hi Rich:

We are seeing this error in various places, and its always

"Inconsistent array length read: 1165128303 != 1914731274"

so those lengths dont actually have anything to do with the data value - its
some other bug.

the fact that its intermittent is weird. if you see it again, please let me
know, especially is it seems to be reproducible.

thanks!