Re: Tomcat can't create threads with THREDDS

my best guess at the moment is that the file caching is causing out-of-memory
errors. try reducing the number of maximum files allowed.

see THREDDS File Handle Caching (not Java disk cache) in

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html