[netCDFJava #LWQ-687003]: OpenDAP Dataset Access Form looks ok, but won't open in toolsui

Oh yeah. If the inaccessible datasets aren't the problem ...

> > Could you make a request from ToolsUI for this dataset and then look
> > in the TDS access log to see what actual HTTP requests were made.
> > That might give us a clue as to where the ToolsUI request is failing.

Of course that assumes you setup Tomcat to spit out access logs. It is part of
our install recommendations and the logs would probably be in
${CATALINA_HOME}/logs (not with the debug logs in
${CATALINA_HOME}/content/thredds/logs) if it is setup.

Ethan

Ticket ID: LWQ-687003
Department: Support netCDF Java