[THREDDS #COR-944218]: Query about ASCII file

Hi Robin,

> I am Robin Mathew working as a project assistant in National Institute of
> Oceanography. Now I am working with Satellite Altimetry data.
>
> I would like to know that whether the ASCII file compatible to GMT is
> available in your database. Otherwise let me know is there any programme
> script which is available to convert the 'nc file' to ASCII file ?

What data are you trying to access? And from what server?

I thought GMT could read netCDF files. Is that not correct?

There are a number of services that can return ASCII files of some sort. Let me
know what data you are interested in and I can be more precise about how/if to
get ASCII and what it will look like.

I'm not sure any of our ASCII output would be compatible with GMT.

Ethan

> Robin Mathew
> Geological Oceanography Division
> National Institute of Oceanography