[THREDDS #SGY-511111]: NetCDF Server Access (UNCLASSIFIED)

Hi Lashia,

> I'm currently trying to access the server to retrieve weather data. I'm
> having some issues. Is there any way that you could assist me?

What server are you accessing and how are you accessing it (are you using a
browser or some client software like IDV)? What data are you trying to retrieve?

What kind of issues are you running into? Are you getting specific error
messages?

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: SGY-511111