Re: THREDDS and grib

Hi John -

Ahh, that's interesting. I didn't know you could nest like that....I'll give that a shot and see if it improves performance and I'll let you know...

thanks -
Kevin

John Caron wrote:
Hi Kevin:

I havent had time to reproduce this yet, but im guessing one source of the slowdown is using opendap URLS in the compound aggregation. It would be interesting to time 1) the single aggregations, 2) the compound agg as it exists, and 3) the compound agg, but replace the opendap URLs with direct netcdf files,

see attached file

-- Kevin O'Brien UW/JISAO Research Scientist NOAA/PMEL/TMAP 206-526-6751 http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily reflect any position of the Government or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration."