Re: Changing where THREDDS puts it cache

NetcdfServletCachePath has been replaced by the "thredds configuration file" see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html

Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
Hi John:

Just want to check on some things before I try to change where THREDDS wirtes it cache.

At present, it goes to:

<context-param>
    <param-name>NetcdfServletCachePath</param-name>
    <param-value>/temp/ncache/</param-value>
  </context-param>

1. if I have a directory/ /threddsCache, do I want it in / /threddsCache/ncache do I ned to create nache fist or will THREDDS generate it itself.

2. Any suggestions on ownership/permissions for either directory, or does THREDDS se those itself? Right now we launch froma dummy user named tomcat?

Any other sugestions appreciated.

-Roy

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst
NOAA/NMFS
Environmental Research Division Southwest Fisheries Science Center
1352 Lighthouse Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950-2097

e-mail: address@hidden (Note new e-mail address)
voice: (831)-648-9029