Fall AGU ESSI Session

Hi all,

Linda Miller, Stefano Nativi, and I are convening an Earth and Space Science Informatics (ESSI) session at the Fall AGU:

   Standards-Based Interoperability Among Tools and Data Services in the Earth Sciences

The description is available on the AGU site at:

  http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm07/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=255

We encourage you to consider submitting a presentation for this session.   Abstracts submitted via the Online Submission Form MUST be received no later than 6 September 2007, 2359 UT (Universal Time).    Please don't wait till the last minute.

The online submission form is at:

  http://submissions3.agu.org/submission/entrance.asp

The Fall Meeting is scheduled for

10–14 December 2007, Monday–Friday