Re: NetCDF Subset Service Reference

Thanks John. Programmatic use is what we had in mind. Am I correct form reading over the pages that we also must have a "Data Description" XML document. Does that need to be in any particular place.

Several of the links on the pages associated with that are broken, such as:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:9080/thredds/ncss/grid/fmrc/NCEP/NAM/ CONUS_80km/NCEP-NAM-CONUS_80km_best.ncd/dataset.html

which is referenced from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/interfaceSpec/ GridDataSubsetService.html

Right now it is something we just want to experiment with on our internal server. I expect in a short while we will have Java code that can output to other formats - perhaps it would be of some use.

-Roy