Adding a service to a remotely served dataset

Hi:

The question for today is if our TDS is "serving" a dataset remotely (ie. the remote site has their own TDS and we just link indirectly to it), can we add a service to our version that they don't have (just like we can aggregate a remote dataset that is not aggregated). In particular the remote dataset only has an OPeNDAP response, but we would like to be able to respond to both an OPeNDAP and a WCS response.

If we change our NcML appropriately, will that work?

Thanks in advance,

-Roy

**********************
**********************