[IDD #CYS-425096]: NCEP Data Files

Hi Massoud,

re:
> The email I sent earlier was meant for Unidata IDD Support and Yun is
> an employee I'm currently working with at NASA Ames, California. The NCEP
> data files or specifically the NCEP-GFS-CONUS_80km files, are the ones
> we're having difficulties downloading using our script code. See link below
> for list of files from the GFS CONUS.
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/GFS/CONUS_80km/runs/catalog.html

OK.  It was not clear from your earlier email that you were trying to download
files from Unidata.  I thought it might be possible that you were trying to
access the data from an NCEP website.

> However, our script code is able to download files from the West Conus 4km
> IR because it has a HTTP server access (see link below) or file name whereas
> the GFS CONUS doesn't have one directly. This is the area that Yun and I
> need your help and we greatly appreciate your time.
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/satellite/IR/WEST-CONUS_4km/20070607/catalog.html?dataset=SSEC/IDD-Satellite/IR/WEST-CONUS_4km/20070607/WEST-CONUS_4km_IR_20070607_0330.gini

OK.  I am changing the department for this inquiry from support-idd to
support-thredds.
The THREDDS folks should get back to you on the problem you are experiencing.

Ticket ID: CYS-425096
Department: Support THREDDS