failure to connect to catalog from IDV, NetCDF Tools

Hello All,

I'm justing getting started w/ THREDDS and seem to have my server running. However, trying to connect to the catalog via IDV (v2.2) or NetCDF Tools (v.2.2) produces the error:

An error has occurred:
Creating ui:http://map3.ngdc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog.html
Error parsing xml: The declaration for the entity "HTML.Version"
must end with '>'.
The declaration for the entity "HTML.Version" must
end with '>'. line:31 column:3

Can someone tell me how to correct this? Doesn't seem to be a property of the catalog.xml that I've been editing to add datasets.

Thanks!

-- john