[THREDDS #XKD-281536]: thredds aggregation

Hi Carl,

The value of the service element's base attribute has to be "/thredds/dodsC/".
Try that and see how it works.

I just grabbed the <netcdf>...</netcdf> part of your config file below and
opened it up in the netCDF-java ToolsUI and it looked fine. So that part is
fine.

Ethan

Ticket ID: XKD-281536
Department: Support THREDDS