[netCDFJava #YKE-189479]: url arguments for direct access to netcdf files via netcdf server

Hi Tom:

west=-100&east=-100&north=40&south=40

it appears that you are trying to get a single point? Probably we never
envisioned this, i will have to look at the problem.

I will have an improved version of this service in another week or two. Docs
are at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/interfaceSpec/NetcdfSubsetService.html

the grid part isnt ready yet, but you might want to look at the metar service.
It will have explicit single point access, in ascii.

Ticket ID: YKE-189479
Department: Support THREDDS