Java heap space

Hi Ethan,

I've tried to use my test server again today, and have found that it's
getting a Java heap space problem.  I then restarted my server and it
can load the large dataset. However, if I refreshed the page, I get the
Java heap space problem.

Ahh, I tried that restart/reload a few more times, and it seems like it
works for the first few loads, and then any large dataset will result in
the error.

Having said that, if I went back through the smaller dataset, TDS will
show smaller dataset fine.

This is what I get in catalina.out:

2007-05-09T12:17:27.275 +1000 [   3495267][      97] ERROR -
thredds.servlet.CatalogServicesServlet - doGet req=
http://ngdev.sf.utas.edu.au:8080/thredds/catalogServices?catalog=http://ngdev.sf.utas.edu.au:8080/thredds/catalog/argo_csiro/catalog.xml
 got Exception
2007-05-09T12:17:27.294 +1000 [   3495286][      97] ERROR -
thredds.servlet.ServletUtil - handleException

I tried to setup the remote management thing in tomcat without success,
so I'm afraid I can't give you more details until I can get that up and
running.

Cheers,

-Pauline.