about DQC

Hi Ethan,

I notice that THREDDS has dataset query capabilities, which need dataset has
"QueryCapability" service. I want to know does there has any example that a
dataset has "QueryCapability" service on some THREDDS server? I found that
almost catalog without that service, I just want to try it to know how it works.

Thank you!

Chengfang

Center for Spatial Information Science and Systems (CSISS)
George Mason University
Phone:  1-301-345-3271(O)  Fax: 1-301-345-5492
http://www.csiss.gmu.edu