[THREDDS #ACH-367294]: TDS out of memory problems
- To: address@hidden
- Subject: [THREDDS #ACH-367294]: TDS out of memory problems
- From: "Unidata THREDDS Support" <address@hidden>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 13:00:07 -0600
1. Are you using NcML aggregation? Can you send me the TDS config catalog that
has this dataset in it.
2. Are you sure its a netcdf file? you rewrote the GINI files into netcdf? If
you're using GINI, that could explain the problem.
3. Is the server on yaw? Im trying to get access to yaw from here (need a hole
in the firewall), if you can expedite that would help.
Ticket ID: ACH-367294
Department: Support THREDDS
NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available
through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made
available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.