[THREDDS #ACH-367294]: TDS out of memory problems

Hi Jim,

From Ethan's summary of voice mail:
> TDS installation has occasional "out of memory" errors.
> Serving netCDF and GINI data.

What version of the TDS are you running?

Are you getting error message in the
${TOMCAT_HOME}/content/thredds/logs/threddsServlet.log file? Or in the
${TOMCAT_HOME}/logs/catalina.*.out file?

> Not sure if cacheing is setup correctly. The remote debugging
> pages for cacheing never list any files and clearing the cache
> does not seem to do anything.

Can you send my a copy of your ${TOMCAT_HOME}/content/thredds/threddsConfig.xml
file?

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket ID: ACH-367294