Re: Question about CDM

Hi all,

Thanks for the help - through the second validator, I think I've found out what's wrong with the dataset.  Some of the axis doesn't have any values under the regular column.  I've written a little Java app that goes through a directory and find all nc files and checks that  a) it opens up as a GriddedDataset and then 2) the GridCoordSystem from the GriddedDataset isRegularSpatial().  Is this what it means by the WCS standard that it has to be gridded and regularly spaced?

Thanks,

-Pauline.