[Support #FIU-596833]: thredds source code

Hi Denis:

The most recent TDS source is at

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/temp2/threddsSrc-2.2.19.11.jar

Please share it only with trusted colleagues.

As you probably know, the CDM cannot read HDF4; an IOSP needs to be written. We
are looking for someone who has the resources to do this as it is no small
task. A very brief section on writing IOSPs is at:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/tutorial/index.html

Let me know what you decide to do, there's a lot of people interested in adding
HDF4 to the TDS/CDM.

Ticket ID: FIU-596833
Department: Support THREDDS