[THREDDS #XBA-228331]: Unable to aggregate with NCML ....

> Though I am not certain of this, because Im not really sure how this is
> supposed to work ....

check it against looking at the same dataset using a stand-alone NcML file.

> With the following URL
> http://yaw:8080/thredds/dodsC/data/cip/fmrcCase1/CIPFMRCCase1_best.ncd

I cant get to that address - can you make it publically accessible?

It sounds like were geting close, it  if works with nCML but not TDS. Can you
give me the NcML and a set of files, so I can reproduce it here?

Ticket ID: XBA-228331
Department: Support THREDDS