[THREDDS #XBA-228331]: Unable to aggregate with NCML ....

ok, so one step at a time:

1. It appears that the aggregation works ok as a standalone NcML file.

2. Now if you add the recheckEvery attribute, and add a new file after opening,
it fails?

"However, if I keep ToolsUI open, and then try to 'reload' the url to
test.ncml, then the 'time' loop goes a little ballistic, and
ends up hanging the ToolsUI..."

This is with the NcML file? If so, send me the NcML and the files it uses, and
make sure that you can reproduce the error each time...

Lets try to get a reproducible case if we can....

Ticket ID: XBA-228331
Department: Support THREDDS