Error in time dimension

Hi

I have recently migrated from 3.6 to 3.14 and just noticed an error. The time
on
http://topaz.nersc.no/thredds/dodsC/topaz/mersea-ip/nat/tmipn-class1-be.html
spans from 0 to -1(!). This is of course wrong. I attach my xml-file too.

Any pointers?

--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847
Mohn-Sverdrupsenteret, Nansensenteret, Høyteknologisenteret T47