announce: TDS stable release 3.14

A new, stable release of the THREDDS Data Server 3.14 is now available at

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/TDS.html

This release has many bug fixes and feature enhancements. We recommend that you
upgrade to it ASAP. This version of the TDS can be run under java 1.4.2+, but
future versions of the TDS will require Java 1.5+. We will also discontinue
support for catalog version 0.6 in the future.

We recommend that you upgrade to Tomcat 5.5/JDK 1.5, which should give better
stability and performance.

Tutorial documentation from the recent workshop is at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tutorial/index.html

TDS configuration parameters are now consolidated, see

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tutorial/TDSConfiguration.html