published catalogs

We are putting together an informal list of THREDDS catalogs that are publicly available. If you would like to be on that list, please send us your catalog URL and a descriptive name.

We have a start on this at

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/topcatalog.html

if you see anything that should be changed there, please let me know.

thanks!