Grib from WCS via THREDDS?

Hello All,

Basic question - does THREDDS support Grib files and a WCS interface (such t
hat I can put big Grib data files (NWP model output data) on a THREDDS serve
r and access the data from a WCS enabled client)?

If so, can you also tell me what free WCS clients are available that will ac
cess THREDDS as a WCS?

Thank you very much,

Ben
(Burford - the other Ben)