[THREDDS #YWZ-611449]: Problem with initial installation of TDS 3.12.04

Hi Roland,

I'm in the middle of releasing a bug fix to the TDS, version 3.12.07, that
addresses this issue. You should see an email about it in the next few minutes.

The problem was that the directory in the TDS distribution that gets copied
over as the default configuration directory got munged a bit in a
reorganization of our code awhile back. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ethan

Ticket ID: YWZ-611449
Department: Support THREDDS