URL constructed by Netcdf Subset Server

I think the THREDDS NetCDF Grid Subset Server form is very cool.

I was hoping to use the form to create the rather complicated URL, and
then use that as a template for a script that just changes the date.
But I couldn't figure out how to get the URL.

It would be great if the URL that gets constructed after filling out
the form was shown to the user in some way, either as an intermediate
step in the extraction process or perhaps written into the history
attribute of the netcdf file that is generated if that is possible.

Or if there is already a way to get it, please let me know!

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229