Requiring java 1.5 ??

We are considering requiring the use of java 1.5 for the THREDDS Data Server in
order to take advantage of, for example, the new concurrency packages. We
currently require java 1.4.2 or above.

We would like to hear if this would create problems for anyone using or
planning on using the TDS, or generally any opinions on requiring java 1.5. You
can post to this group or privately to me.

Thanks!