[Support #OWG-677920]: aggregation

Hi David:

We have seen some problems with the DODS Access form when the variable or file
name has certain characters in it, like ":". We are trying to fix this. Is your
server accessible from here? Otherwise, can you send the results of these:

http://localhost:8080/thredds/dodsC/FTG.dds
http://localhost:8080/thredds/dodsC/FTG.das

Ticket ID: OWG-677920
Department: Support THREDDS