NetCDF-Java Tools (webstart) failure

Hi,

I'm anxious to test the NetCDF-Java Tools (webstart) application, yet I get
this error on the Java Web Start Console:

#### Java Web Start Error:
#### Unsigned application requesting unrestricted access to system
Unsigned resource:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v2.2/webstart/bzip2.jar

-Mike