[THREDDS #CGS-227475]: Is there something wrong with WCS or some change in WCS in new version?

I think I have a fix for this problem (version 3.12.03) at:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/3.12/thredds.war

It probably never actually worked, but as Roy noted, "most recent" or something
that always grabbed the first one apparently did.

Let me know what you see, and thanks again.

Ticket ID: CGS-227475
Department: Support THREDDS