[THREDDS #CGS-227475]: Is there something wrong with WCS or some change in WCS in new version?

Hi Roy:

I forget if you guys got the security stuff enables that would allow me to come
in and look at your system? Its described at

  http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/docs/RemoteManagement.html

If not, can you send me {tomcat_home}/content/thredds/logs/threddsServlet.log ?

Ticket ID: CGS-227475
Department: Support THREDDS