[THREDDS #DKZ-463211]: Subdirectory aggregation in THREDDS

Hi Jerome,

> I have installed the new 3.12 version. I haven't done any tests so far.
> I noticed however that the "Last Modified" item is not displayed for
> every catalogs. The value displayed is "Unknown".
> I am not sure if this is a bug or because of the update.

That's a fix in the new version. You may not have noticed but all the "Last
Modified" entries used to give the time the catalog was requested. Now they
actually give the last modified time of the file. But directory times are weird
and some other datasets don't have known times either.

Ethan

Ticket ID: DKZ-463211
Department: Support THREDDS