Download NEXRAD Level II data from THREDDS

Hello,
I am writing a java client which can download NEXRAD level II
data from THREDDS server in the original form. Although THREDDS supports subsetting the data, I would like keep the format as it is, that is, BZIP compressed form.
I looked at javadoc of THREDDS client, but cannot find how
I can browse and download the data. It seems to me that the
data conversion from NEXRAD to netCDF happens when I
access the datat through InvDataset class.
Does anybody have any idea about this?

Thank you

Taezoon Park