THREDDS aggregation capability

I'm wondering if THREDDS (or perhaps simply a DODS or other type of server)
can help me with the following data aggregation problem.

I have daily data files containing an 84 hour forecast.  From these daily fi
les I want to extract a 24 hour section out of the 84 hour forecast and conc
atenate those 24 hour sections to form a continuous time series.  There may
be multiple sections of interest (e.g. 6 to 30, 36 to 50, 60 to 84).  This i
s "station" time series data at a point.  It is actually the time series at
a grid point extracted from daily NWP data files.

Can THREDDS do this?  Or is there another type of server you know of that wi
ll handle this problem?

Thank you,

Ben