Re: it seems to work now!

Hi Jerome:

i think that there is in fact a bug (that i will fix), happens when you use
http://server:8080/thredds instead of thredds/

we should have a new release in a day or two

thanks for reporting...

Jerome King wrote:
Hi John,

I am not sure if you changed anything, but it seems to work now.
So disregard my last email if you haven't changed anything.
Jerome.