[THREDDS #PNS-115539]: TDS Aggregation Problem

Hi Dan:

Its a bug on strided access to the join dimension (in your case, time). Im
going on vacation tommorrow, so I wont be able to get you a fix until end of
next week. I'll let you know when I have something you can use. Sorry for the
trouble. Let me know if you see any other problems.

Thanks,
John

Ticket ID: PNS-115539
Department: Support THREDDS