problem about using datasetScan

Hi all,

I am a new user and want to generate catalog using datasetScan. I already have
testing dataset on server, after I read the webpage of "Automatic Catalog
Generation using <datasetScan>", I still have no idea about the detail steps.
Could you please let me know when where and how I place the XML which
containing datasetScan element to generate catalog?

Thanks

Chengfang
2006-04-24