[THREDDS #LZY-162811]: (No Subject)

We are seeing the same problem as before, it appears that a large proportion
(all?) of your transfers are terminated before the transfer is complete. We see
a "Client Abort Exception". It also appears that you then (sometimes?) restart
the transfer.

Are you getting the files? How many times do you have to try? Why are you
terminating before the file transfer is complete?

Ticket ID: LZY-162811
Department: Support THREDDS