[THREDDS #LZY-162811]: (No Subject)

The problem is that you have been trying to download many files simultaneously.
Many of those connections fail anyway. This is not a good use of our server.
However, now that I know that you are a legitimate scientific user, I feel
better about helping you solve your problem.

Why dont you tell me what you are trying to do, which files you need, how
often, etc.

Ticket ID: LZY-162811
Department: Support THREDDS