Re: CLASS and CDM

On Feb 14, 2006, at 11:30 , John Caron wrote: <snip>

We've been trying to get the CF group to work on datum specification. If we cant get much action from them, we'll have to look for another route.
We have also discussed WKT and GML in this regard. Whats your thought about how to specify?

John,
I meant that in the UML for a CoordinateSystem I don't see any reference to a datum. Don't you need to say what the lat/lon are relative to? Not to mention the elevation.

 - Ken